Emma Watson Marie Claire December 2010

Emma Watson graces the cover of Marie Claire magazine’s December 2010 issue, on newsstands Tuesday, November 9!  Here’s what the 20-year-old actress had to share:
On her new cropped ‘do: “I’ve wanted to do it since I was about 16, and when Harry Potter ended in June, I just needed a change. It was quite symbolic for me. It’s very short; it was buzzed at the back and on the sides. And it’s really liberating that I can walk out without thinking about it.” Check out 7 more images after the break...



 Emma Watson 

Please Leave Your Comments !! celebrity wallpapers, hot hollywood celebrities, hot bollywood celebrities, hot hollywood divas, hot bollywood divas, hot hollywood babes, bollywood actors, hollywood actors, Hollywood actresses wallpapers, Bollywood actresses wallpapers, bollywood actresses pics

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments:

AddThis